Ðð©'§ Free Web Development Library
Ðð©'§ Free Web Design Library
Ðð©'§ Free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Information Library
Publishing your website with FrontPage:
- Open FrontPage and then browse to your disk-based Website and
- Click on File
- Click on Publish Web
- The files from your page will appear in the Publish Web Box.
- When asked type in your Member Name & your password (ie: 1234567)
- Also check the small box that says "save password" so you
don't have to input it every time you update your site.
- Go to your URL at
http://www.small-bizweb.com/your-member-name/ and look at
your newly published site.
Editing your website with FrontPage:
- Open FrontPage
- Click on Open Web and open your disk-based website.
- Edit your sites pages as necessary
- Click on Save on each changed page.
- Click Publish.
- Check your site. You will need to hit the refresh button.
Repeat as necessary.